Update: Fourth victim found in Brampton shooting
Peel Regional Police said they’re investigating a shooting early Monday that left four people with gunshot wounds.
Police said the call was received just before 6:00 a.m.
The incident shut down the area of Julian and Fitzpatrick Dr. in Brampton.
Police said the victims were transported to the trauma centre.
They did not disclose information on potential suspects at the time of publication.
UPDATE: Police say an adult female and an adult male have been taken to a trauma centre. Two adult males are being treated at a local hospital. All injuries are non-life-threatening according to police. Police also say they attended late last night for a noise complaint and gathering of people at this residence and the investigation is ongoing.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet