Thunderstorms And Heavy Rain Expected In Brampton Today
There is a special weather statement in effect for the Halton-Peel region.
According to Environment Canada, frequent showers and thundershowers through tonight.
The areas of showers and thundershowers are expected to move across southern Ontario at times through the night. The first wave will start at around 3 PM with the total rainfall amount estimated to reach 20 to 40 mm before the showers end early Saturday morning.
The special weather statement is in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills, Milton, Mississauga and Brampton.
We will continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- 404 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,044 total cases found in Brampton