Thunderstorms, heat and humidity expected in Brampton's weekend forecast
According to Environment Canada, municipalities throughout the region are expecting temperatures beyond 30 degrees celsius, as well as thunderstorms and a 40 per cent chance of showers.
On Friday (Aug. 21), cloudiness is expected early in the morning in Brampton. There will be a 40 per cent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm.
The high will be 28 degrees with a humidex of 34.
On Saturday, there will be sunny skies with a high of 31.
A mix of sun and clouds are expected on Sunday with the temperature feeling like 31 degrees.
There's also a 40 per cent of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm.
Photo courtesy of Environment Canada
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- More Clouds Expected in Brampton This Week
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
- It will feel close to 40 degrees in Brampton: Environment Canada
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week