Tim Hortons Has Raised Some Prices
Social media users are outraged following news that Tim Hortons is raising some of its prices.
The beloved homegrown chain, known for its affordable offerings, has reportedly moved to increase costs on select products.
Instagram user @thematthewhurst recently took to Instagram to share this post:
The sign indicates that, due to rising operational costs, slight price increases will affect some hot beverages and breakfast menu items.
The price increases, judging by the sign, reportedly went into effect today.
Needless to say, Tims fans are not happy.
And now this price increase? Wow, you've changed. #TimHortons— morgan (@morgylaw) August 2, 2017
Will the price increases put you off Tims forever, or will you forgive and forget and adjust to the new normal?
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- City of Brampton unveils new park name sign
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score