Tim Hortons Has Raised Some Prices
Social media users are outraged following news that Tim Hortons is raising some of its prices.
The beloved homegrown chain, known for its affordable offerings, has reportedly moved to increase costs on select products.
Instagram user @thematthewhurst recently took to Instagram to share this post:
The sign indicates that, due to rising operational costs, slight price increases will affect some hot beverages and breakfast menu items.
The price increases, judging by the sign, reportedly went into effect today.
Needless to say, Tims fans are not happy.
And now this price increase? Wow, you've changed. #TimHortons— morgan (@morgylaw) August 2, 2017
Will the price increases put you off Tims forever, or will you forgive and forget and adjust to the new normal?
- Brampton Fire Department Responding To First Alarm Fire At Apartment Building
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Woman Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Following Collision in Brampton
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region