Tim Hortons Introduces Exciting Summer Drinks Available For A Limited Time Only
Summer is in full swing with the temperatures finally reaching the high 20’s.
Tim Hortons recently added two slushies to their lineup, cherry and blue raspberry. And, now they are introducing three more slushies.
The new Jolly Rancher slushy is on sale, but for a limited time only.
According to the company, the slushies are sweet, tangy and full of bold fruit flavour. The ice-cold slushy is also filled with green apple, blue raspberry, and cherry Jolly Rancher pieces!
They cost $2.99 for a medium, while their other slushies are $2.19 for a medium.
Many people have tweeted about their experience trying the new Jolly Rancher slushy.
Unsure why everyone is going nuts about Tim Hortons new jolly rancher slushies. is it just me or? Crunchy pieces don’t belong in a slushy?— cassandra (@casshaley1) July 5, 2019
While, many people enjoyed the new slushy:
Will you be trying Tim Hortons’ Jolly Rancher slushy soon?
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton