Tim Hortons Introduces New Cadbury Mini Eggs Donuts
With Easter just a few weeks away, Tim Hortons has just introduced two new donuts.
The Cadbury Mini Eggs are the most sought out treat this time of year. They have also been featured at the Canadian franchise for a few years now.
This year’s donut is a change from the 2018 version, which was shaped in a flower with the same sprinkles and Cadbury Mini Eggs.
The beloved Canadian company has also introduced a second Cadbury Mini Eggs donut this year. The donut includes a Timbit(r) bunny completed with bunny ears and a small face nestled in between green sprinkles. However, it is only available at participating Tim Hortons restaurants.
These Easter treats are available now for a limited time only. So hop over to your nearest Tim Hortons and try the new delicious Cadbury Mini Eggs donuts today.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths