Tim Horton's Launches Mobile Payments
You may never have to carry cash, debit, credit, or that pesky TimCard into a Tim Horton's again, as long as you have your phone.
Tim Horton’s recently announced a major upgrade to their app, TimmyMe.
If you have a TimCard, you can now register it on Tim’s app through their mobile payment feature, and pay using just your phone.
After you download the TimmyMe app and register your TimCard, you’re good to go, and you can tap or scan your phone to pay at any participating restaurant.
The secure mobile payment system is compatible with iPhone, Android, and even Blackberry.
To find out if a Tim’s near you has upgraded to accommodate mobile payments, click here.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- CIBC to Launch Major Mobile Development
- Credit and debit tap limits increased to facilitate contactless payment options
- Another mobile COVID-19 testing site being held in Brampton this week
- Mobile COVID-19 testing centre returning to City of Brampton
- Mobile COVID-19 testing centre returning to Brampton