Tim Horton's Launches Mobile Payments
You may never have to carry cash, debit, credit, or that pesky TimCard into a Tim Horton's again, as long as you have your phone.
Tim Horton’s recently announced a major upgrade to their app, TimmyMe.
If you have a TimCard, you can now register it on Tim’s app through their mobile payment feature, and pay using just your phone.
After you download the TimmyMe app and register your TimCard, you’re good to go, and you can tap or scan your phone to pay at any participating restaurant.
The secure mobile payment system is compatible with iPhone, Android, and even Blackberry.
To find out if a Tim’s near you has upgraded to accommodate mobile payments, click here.
- Shots Fired Near Residential Area in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Asks Why So Many Brampton People Filing Complaints
- BREAKING: Brampton’s Big Blue Monster House Set to be Demolished
- Bizarre and Offensive Newspaper Delivered to Homes in Brampton and Mississauga
- Broadway Stars Set to Hit Brampton This Week