Tim Horton's Launches Mobile Payments
You may never have to carry cash, debit, credit, or that pesky TimCard into a Tim Horton's again, as long as you have your phone.
Tim Horton’s recently announced a major upgrade to their app, TimmyMe.
If you have a TimCard, you can now register it on Tim’s app through their mobile payment feature, and pay using just your phone.
After you download the TimmyMe app and register your TimCard, you’re good to go, and you can tap or scan your phone to pay at any participating restaurant.
The secure mobile payment system is compatible with iPhone, Android, and even Blackberry.
To find out if a Tim’s near you has upgraded to accommodate mobile payments, click here.
- PHOTOS: Massive New Park Set to Open Soon in Brampton
- Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Recently Sold in Brampton
- Are Some Brampton Students Dating to Pay Off Student Loans?
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
- Brampton Politicians Speak Up On Alleged Sikh Extremism in Canada