Tim Horton's Launches Mobile Payments
You may never have to carry cash, debit, credit, or that pesky TimCard into a Tim Horton's again, as long as you have your phone.
Tim Horton’s recently announced a major upgrade to their app, TimmyMe.
If you have a TimCard, you can now register it on Tim’s app through their mobile payment feature, and pay using just your phone.
After you download the TimmyMe app and register your TimCard, you’re good to go, and you can tap or scan your phone to pay at any participating restaurant.
The secure mobile payment system is compatible with iPhone, Android, and even Blackberry.
To find out if a Tim’s near you has upgraded to accommodate mobile payments, click here.
- Brampton is Officially the Worst Place to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- People Warned Not to Eat Enticing Cleaning Product in Brampton and Beyond
- A Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
- A Popular Golf Club Will be Converted into Brampton's Newest Recreation Centre
- Brampton Ranked Ontario's Most Expensive City for Car Insurance Again