Tim Horton's Launches Mobile Payments
You may never have to carry cash, debit, credit, or that pesky TimCard into a Tim Horton's again, as long as you have your phone.
Tim Horton’s recently announced a major upgrade to their app, TimmyMe.
If you have a TimCard, you can now register it on Tim’s app through their mobile payment feature, and pay using just your phone.
After you download the TimmyMe app and register your TimCard, you’re good to go, and you can tap or scan your phone to pay at any participating restaurant.
The secure mobile payment system is compatible with iPhone, Android, and even Blackberry.
To find out if a Tim’s near you has upgraded to accommodate mobile payments, click here.
- One Person Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Conservative Candidate Under Fire for Homophobic Comments
- A Major Mobility Development Is Underway In Brampton
- Here's How a Brampton Company is Helping NASA Lead Future Space Missions
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges