Tim Horton's Launches New Beyond Meat Burgers in Brampton
If you crave burgers in Mississauga but what to lay off meat products, this may interest you!
Tim Horton's has announced the addition of two new plant base products to its lunch and dinner menus; the Beyond Meat Burger and the BBQ Beyond Burger.
This launch follows the successful launch of the companies Beyond Meat breakfast Sandwiches last month.
It is also the first time Tim Horton's has been able to include a burger on the menu. This is due to the fact the patty is prepared in the same way as the one in the breakfast sandwiches.
"We're excited to be able to offer our guests a burger for the very first time," said Mike Hancock, the Chief Operating Officer of Tim Horton's. "With nearly 4,000 Tim Hortons locations across the country, we are the largest quick-service restaurant in Canada to add the Beyond Burger to our menu and at just $5.69, at one of the most affordable price points as well. Our guests are looking for more options and the Beyond Burger is a delicious addition that doesn't compromise on taste or satisfaction."
The 100% plant-based patty was developed by Beyond Meat, who also produces the breakfast sandwich patties.
"Following the success of the Beyond Meat Breakfast Sandwich launch, we wanted to partner with Tim Hortons to offer Canadians a delicious plant-based lunch and dinner option," said Ethan Brown, Founder and CEO of Beyond Meat. "With more and more Canadians interested in incorporating plant-based proteins into their diet, we are excited to be able to make our Beyond Burger available at Tim Hortons restaurants across Canada."
The Beyond Burger features a 100% plant-based patty topped with processed cheese, fresh tomato slices, shredded lettuce, ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise on a sesame seed bun.
The BBQ Beyond Burger features the same plant-based patty topped with processed cheese, fresh tomato slices, shredded lettuce, BBQ sauce and mayonnaise.
Both burgers are now available at over 4,000 Tim Hortons locations across the country.
You can learn more about the burger’s nutritional facts here.
Photos courtesy of Tim Horton's
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Tim Hortons Introduces New Beyond Meat Breakfast Sandwiches
- Major Fast Food Chain Launching Specialty Burger
- Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Brampton Restaurant
- There's a Massive and Strange New Burger at The WORKS in Brampton
- Subway Announces New Beyond Meat Sandwiches Coming to Brampton