Tim Hortons Testing New Plant-Based Eggs in Brampton
After Tim Hortons launched its new Plant Base Burgers, many people in Brampton didn’t know what to expect next.
Now the coffee shop chain is testing new plant-based eggs which can be added to any breakfast sandwich at participating Tim Hortons locations. There is also a vegan omelette for anyone who wants to try the new plant-based egg products outside of a sandwich.
The product is made in cooperation with the American food company JUST.
The plant-based eggs are made using mung bean protein, turmeric and other ingredients that are vegan-friendly.
Tim Hortons says that more locations will start serving the eggs over the coming weeks.
Will you try the new vegan-egg products at Tim Hortons?
- 102 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 93 new cases found in Brampton
- Brampton issues 14 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Brampton
- Mobile COVID-19 testing centre returning to City of Brampton
- Man arrested for defrauding the public
- Tim Hortons Introduces New Beyond Meat Breakfast Sandwiches
- Tim Hortons to Pilot All-Day Breakfast at Several GTA Locations
- Maple Leaf launches new line of products that are half meat, and half plant-based products
- A&W launching plant-based nuggets
- Wendy's becomes latest restaurant to add plant-based menu option