Tim Hortons Testing New Plant-Based Eggs in Brampton
After Tim Hortons launched its new Plant Base Burgers, many people in Brampton didn’t know what to expect next.
Now the coffee shop chain is testing new plant-based eggs which can be added to any breakfast sandwich at participating Tim Hortons locations. There is also a vegan omelette for anyone who wants to try the new plant-based egg products outside of a sandwich.
The product is made in cooperation with the American food company JUST.
The plant-based eggs are made using mung bean protein, turmeric and other ingredients that are vegan-friendly.
Tim Hortons says that more locations will start serving the eggs over the coming weeks.
Will you try the new vegan-egg products at Tim Hortons?
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Woman Pronounced Dead Following Domestic Violence Case In Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton