‘Tis the Season at Tim Hortons
'Tis the season at Tim Hortons again.
The company, which was founded in 1964 (54 years ago), recently announced that their popular holiday cups have returned with a new design.
The cups will be around for a limited time only.
Another announcement followed the news of the holiday cups - new holiday treats.
Holiday treats this year will include a raspberry vanilla jelly roll, and a holiday donut. In addition, the company's popular filled sugar cookie, which is made with frosting in the middle and topped with blue and white snowflake shaped sprinkles, is making a comeback.
These recent holiday announcements from Tim Hortons came after other companies, such as Starbucks, holiday announcements. A few people have expressed their gratitude towards the company for waiting until after Remembrance Day to make these announcements.
Do you like the new Tim Horton's holiday cups?
Which treat will you be trying?
Photo courtesy of Tim Hortons' Facebook page.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Police investigating fire in Brampton
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton