‘Tis the Season at Tim Hortons
'Tis the season at Tim Hortons again.
The company, which was founded in 1964 (54 years ago), recently announced that their popular holiday cups have returned with a new design.
The cups will be around for a limited time only.
Another announcement followed the news of the holiday cups - new holiday treats.
Holiday treats this year will include a raspberry vanilla jelly roll, and a holiday donut. In addition, the company's popular filled sugar cookie, which is made with frosting in the middle and topped with blue and white snowflake shaped sprinkles, is making a comeback.
These recent holiday announcements from Tim Hortons came after other companies, such as Starbucks, holiday announcements. A few people have expressed their gratitude towards the company for waiting until after Remembrance Day to make these announcements.
Do you like the new Tim Horton's holiday cups?
Which treat will you be trying?
Photo courtesy of Tim Hortons' Facebook page.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Check out McDonald's New Holiday Cups
- Limited Edition NHL Cups Coming to Tim Hortons
- Tim Hortons is scrapping Roll Up The Rim cups due to the coronavirus
- Tim Hortons temporarily stops accepting reusable cups amid COVID-19 concerns
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Brampton This Week