Top 5 Brampton Neighbourhoods to Invest In
Brampton saw record high sales in 2016, with the Toronto Real Estate Board reporting an average price for a detached home now at $696,988.
If you are thinking of making a move to Brampton this year, we've compiled five of the most desirable neighbourhoods that you will want to put at the top of your house-hunting list.
5) Credit Valley (Queen and Chinguacousy and Creditview) and Vales of Castlemore (North Castlemore Rd)
Located in the Queen St W & Chinguacousy Rd area, this neighbourhood is just a stone’s throw away from the border of Mississauga. This newer community has seen extensive growth in recent years, including many upscale luxury detached homes. With excellent new schools including Credit Valley Public Elementary School, the neighbourhood is attractive to higher income families looking for larger detached homes or upgraded semis. With detached prices ranging from $700,000 to $1,000,000, it is a beautiful community to raise a family.4) Sandringham-Wellington
This is a diverse neighbourhood located close to the heart of Brampton, bordering Airport Road and Bovaird Drive. An attractive community for younger families, it offers a range of home styles including modern townhomes, semis, and detached homes with detached prices roughly $500,000 to $700,000. The location is appealing, as it is close to shopping, transit, and major commuter routes and has direct access to Highway 410. It also boasts several schools and is just outside of the Heart Lake Conservation area with great parks and trails. 3) Fletcher’s Meadow (Creditview & Bovaird & McLaughlin)
Situated between major commuter routes including Creditview Road, Bovaird Drive and McLaughlin Road is a popular location that enjoyed lots of sales activity on the MLS system in 2016. Some of the best secondary schools in Brampton are located in this community, including St Edmund Campion Catholic Secondary School and Fletcher's Meadow Public Secondary School. Lots of shopping, restaurants, and parks also make this a family-oriented location, attracting younger families and first-time buyers with a variety of home styles and prices for detached homes still in the $500,000 price range.
2) Brampton East
Positioned South of Castlemore Rd and stretching East to Highway 50 is a neighbourhood known for upscale detached homes, good-sized lots, and many top schools including St Francis Xavier Catholic Elementary School, Cardinal Ambrozic Catholic Secondary School, and Helen Wilson Public Elementary School. Bram East is also a popular location for buyers looking for a bungalow style home and newly built 2 storey-detached homes commonly priced around $800,000 to $1,000,000.
1) Vales of Castlemore
Located north of Castlemore Road and south of Countryside Dr, this family-friendly community in Northeast Brampton offers some of the most peaceful, tree-lined streets in the city. This popular neighbourhood has all major amenities, golf courses, exceptional schools, and parks including Claireville Ranch and Conservation area with first-rate trails and horseback riding. Many detached homes feature ravine lots and upscale designs. A Brampton gem has detached properties that commonly range from just over $600,000.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- Detached house sales rising in Brampton as province recovers from COVID-19 pandemic
- Here’s How Much House Prices Differ from Neighbourhood to Neighbourhood in Brampton
- These Are The Most Cheapest and Expensive Homes in Brampton Right Now
- Brampton Neighbourhood Ranked One of the Last Affordable Areas in the GTA
- These Are the Neighbourhoods With the Cheapest Houses in Brampton