Top 5 Fun and Unique Groupon Deals in Brampton
Since the best part of winter is over, you have to make a little extra effort to enjoy the long, cold slog towards spring.
Fortunately for Brampton residents, there are a host of indoor activities to check out and beyond being fun and relaxing (and a little off-the-beaten-path, in some cases), they're affordable.
If you haven't had time to stack your calendar full of interesting activities, Groupon has got you covered.
Here's a look at five interesting Groupon deals you might want to check out in Brampton.5) Go-Karting at Formula Kartways
If you want to get some adrenaline pumping, you might be interested to hear that you can get up to 33 per cent off 30 laps from Sunday - Thursday or Sunday-Friday at the Formula Kartways indoor road course in Brampton. The deal is $22 if you go Sunday-Thursday and $28 for Sunday-Friday.4) Pole Dancing Classes
Don't let the sexy marketing fool you—pole dancing is an incredibly difficult task that provides participants with a very challenging workout. If you want to work your arms and sex appeal this winter, you can nab this deal. It offers up to 73 per cent off four level-one pole dance classes for one or two people at Brass Belles. The pass for one is $39.99 and the pass for two is $59.99.3) Three-Course Dinner at Louisiana Seafood and Steakhouse
Who says you can't enjoy a taste of Winterlicious in your city? While this deal isn't technically part of Toronto's annual Winterlicious prix-fixe dining celebration, it does allow you to enjoy a three-course dinner for two or four people at this popular Brampton restaurant for up to 51 per cent off. Dinner for two costs $59 and includes two appetizers, two entrees, two desserts and two coffees or teas. Dinner for four costs $109 and includes the same options.2) Archery Tag For You and Many Friends
If you like to engage in difficult indoor athletic activities, this is right up your alley. With this deal, you can purchase passes for archery tag for two, 10 or 30 people with training and equipment at Battle Archery. You can get up to 60 per cent off, as price range from $26 to $239, depending on how many people are in your party.1) All You Can Eat Dim Sum and Sushi at August 8
What better way to avoid the winter weather than by running into a mall to escape it? If you can enjoy some tasty Asian fusion food while you're at it, all the better. If you want to hit August 8 at Bramalea City Centre, you can enjoy all-you-can-eat dim sum and sushi for up to 37 per cent off. You can grab a lunch or dinner deal for either two or four people and prices start at $25.
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- House struck during two-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- LATEST OUTBREAKS: List of long-term care homes with COVID-19 outbreaks in Brampton - May 28, 2020
- Winter Activities to Enjoy in Brampton
- Top 5 Indoor Social Activities in Brampton
- Canadians Prioritize Screens as Opposed to People at the Dinner Table
- 5 Restaurants to Check Out for Valentine's Dinner Outside of Brampton
- Many people getting through pandemic by creating playlists for mundane activities