Top 5 Hotels for a Romantic Fall Getaway Outside Brampton
If you love fall and you’re looking for the best place to take your boo to see the fall colours, sip a PSL, and cuddle under a blanket or five, look no further!
There are an abundance of romantic hotels outslde of Brampton, but you might be looking for one that will satisfy your craving to do something that’s very “fall” and maybe even get some pics for the ‘gram. So, grab your boo and a bottle of champagne, because you’re about to pick the hotel for your romantic fall getaway!
Here are the top five hotels for a romantic getaway outside of the city:
5) Langdon Hall
This Cambridge historical mansion was transformed into a hotel and spa in 1989 and has been providing guests with a country-chic experience ever since. If you’re going away for a romantic weekend, you can purchase a Surprise and Delight romance package (featuring a bottle of wine, a three-course dinner and breakfast) for $720-820. There’s also a Celebrations package that comes with a half-bottle of champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries (also $730-830). You could also snag a couples massage for 55 minutes at $270 per couple for the ultimate romantic weekend away from the city. And - it’s bound to be fall colours galore in the surrounding area.
Blue Mountain should definitely be on your list for a romantic fall getaway - especially the Scandinave Spa experience. You’ll get a one-bedroom condo for a night, a dining voucher, and a voucher to be used at Georgian Hills Vineyards or Collingwood Olive Oil Company! Delicious, first of all. And, you’ll get a massage and the full Scandinave baths experience. Rates start at $259 per person, the package is available until December 15 2017, and Scandinave Spa is said to be stunning during the fall - reds, yellows, and oranges galore. Can you imagine the romance between you and your boo yet? Check out those colours!
Tucked away in Caledon, Millcroft boasts hot springs pools, 11 private treatment rooms, three hydrotherapy rooms, a fitness room, an outdoor terrace, and even an indoor whirlpool. Not to mention, this place has a view of 100 acres of woodlands and meadows (think of those fall Instagram pics…or relaxing, fall-coloured views). You can lounge by the fireside in the Woodlands Lounge, sip some bubbly or wine at their fully licensed cafe, or indulge in a full body massage in this stunning Vintage Hotel spa, great for a group of friends or a romantic getaway.
Looking to go all out and book an fun fall getaway? Hockley Valley Resort in Mono (near Orangeville) is a ski and golf resort with a spa inside. Try their mid-week getaway running until December 22 at $189 per couple, including a buffet breakfast and a four-flight wine tasting! Bonus: this place is gorgeous and has four different restaurants you can grab a bite at - Cabin 1865, Babbo, Oasis Cafe, and Restaurant Eighty-Five. Bonus bonus: this place also has a vineyard. And it’s all just less than an hour away! Bonus bonus bonus: take a stroll around the grounds of this place and you’ll find an abundance of trees bathed in fall colours. The best word to describe this place: pampering!
1) Sterling Inn & SpaWe couldn’t forget about Niagara - the fall capital (or so I’ve just deemed it)! This luxurious hotel has a package that’s specifically designed for couples looking to “relax and restore the positive energy of their relationship” - The Revival. It includes a one- or two-night accommodation depending on how long you want to hole up for, and a 55-minute couples massage. You can also add on some romantic features, like chocolate dipped strawberries, Niagara wine, fresh roses, rose petals, and tea lights to amp up the romance. Even if this isn’t the package for you there are a bunch of other things you can book at Sterling, whether it’s a couples massage for a side-by-side experience, or a cozy room with a jacuzzi. But don’t get too caught up - you’re at the falls for a fall getaway, so be sure to take a stroll and get a good look at Niagara during the fall while you’re there.
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Firearm located after traffic stop closes 410 in Brampton
- Police identify woman allegedly killed by former partner in suspected murder/suicide incident in Brampton
- Police searching for Brampton man following shooting and robbery at adult entertainment facility
- Brampton council passes motion to install photo radar cameras in school zones