Top 5 Mini-Golf Courses to Try Outside of Brampton This Summer
Summer is just about half over in Brampton, and you might be nearing the end of your bucket list. If you're trying to figure out something to do while the summer weather is still here, you might want to try some mini-golf. The best part about mini-golf is how fun it is for everyone of all skill levels. Many mini-golf courses also have a lot of exciting themes and props, so it's great for kids and families. With that said, here are the top 5 mini-golf courses outside of Brampton.
5) Pickering Playing Fields - Ajax
Located in Ajax near Scarborough, this course is best known for its massive yellow plane in the middle of one of the lanes. Visitors to this course will play through holes going through an old mining town. The course also has many activities available, like summer camps and event hosting. If you feel like taking a break from golf, there's a battling cage open, or if you're looking to test your skill, there's a driving range as well.
Photo courtesy of Pickering Playing Fields
4) Rock Chapel Golf - Hamilton
While this centre is mainly visited for its full-sized 9-hole course, it also features a fully turfed mini-putting course. The ideal part of this course is its created to mimic a more traditional golfing theme. Instead of whimsical mechanics for each hole, it offers a much more challenging experience, similar to what a regular golf course would offer.
Photo courtesy of Rock Chapel Golf
3) Putting Edge - Vaughan
Of course, when you think of mini-golf, you can't forget about glow-in-the-dark courses, and Putting Edge in Vaughan has one of the best! Every location of Putting Edge has a unique glow-in-the-dark course, with many props and themes to keep visitors of all ages entertained. This location has an arcade and can host a variety of parties and events, making it perfect for families and business events. As this is an indoor course if it makes it the best location to play on a hot summer day.
Photo courtesy of Putting Edge
2) Centennial Park Golf Centre - Etobicoke
This golf centre is well known for its fantastic golf course, but did you know it also boasts an incredible mini-golf course as well? The fully landscaped course features beautiful scenery, including small ponds and a view of the main course. Unlike other mini-golf courses, this one relies more on natural set pieces rather than adventurous ones, making it perfect for parties and work-related events. The centre also has a clubhouse store and the 19th Hole Grill, both offering fun things to buy and eat to end the day.
Photo courtesy of Centennial Park Golf Centre
1) Great Wolf Lodge - Niagara
You may already know about Great Wolf Lodge, as its one of the biggest indoor waterparks in the province. It also has one of the best mini-golf courses around! The Wacky Wilderness Mini Golf course features lots of interactive elements for families to enjoy. These include plenty of sand traps, tricky shots, giant animals and ball-eating fish. It offers challenges for players of all skill levels. The 18 hole course is open to everyone, so you don't need to be staying in the main lodge to play.
Photo courtesy of Great Wolf Lodge
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Popular Brampton Golf Course Reopening for the Season Soon
- A Popular Golf Club Will be Converted into Brampton's Newest Recreation Centre
- Chinguacousy Park Outdoor Amenities Set to Open for the Summer
- Chinguacousy Park Outdoor Amenities Now Open for the Summer
- Brampton House of the Week: $2.8 Million Home Overlooking Golf Course