Toy store with locations throughout the GTA files for bankruptcy
A toy store that's been in business for close to 30 years has filed for bankruptcy and will close its GTA locations as a result, including two in Mississauga.
Toys, Toys, Toys, a company that's been around since 1990, recently announced that liquidation sales will begin immediately at five of its stores, including those located in Vaughan Mills, Square One Shopping Centre, Erin Mills Town Centre, Scarborough Town Centre, and Oshawa Centre.
According to the company, a number of popular and collectable toys such as action figures, dolls, board games, baby and toddler toys, building blocks, RC toys, plush toys, souvenirs, and more will be available. The chain carries such well-known toy brands as Mattel, Spin Master, Hasbro, Lego, Fisher-Price, Hot Wheels, Crayola, and more.
Before filing for bankruptcy, Toys, Toys, Toys operated stores throughout the entire GTA. The company says all of the inventory is being consolidated to be sold at the five remaining locations mentioned above.
The liquidation sale will be conducted by Danbury Global Ltd. and A.D. Hennick & Associates Inc.
“With so many children at home due to the pandemic, the bankruptcy sale is an excellent opportunity to buy toys, crafts, or games to keep them entertained," a representative from Danbury Global said in a statement.
"There is a great selection of inventory for kids and collectors alike.”
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton