TRAFFIC ALERT: Collision Blocking Lanes on 401 Past 410
If you’re taking the 401 today, you might want to give yourself some extra time to find an alternate route.
Shortly before noon, the OPP announced that a collision was blocking two left lanes on the eastbound 401 after the 410.
Police, paramedics and fire crews are on scene.
You may want to avoid the area if possible.
OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) December 18, 2016
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton