TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays in Brampton
If you’re planning on driving, there’s a collision you might want to know about so you can plan ahead.
Peel police recently announced that officers are on scene at a two-car collision in the Rutherford Road and Orenda Road area in Brampton.
Minor injuries have been reported.
You might want to avoid the area for now.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton