Traffic Delays in Downtown Brampton
If you’re driving through downtown Brampton tonight you may run into some backups.
Peel Regional Police say a call came in at 5:49 p.m. about a woman who needed medical assistance near Theatre Lane and Main Street.
Northbound lanes were blocked at the intersection temporarily.
There may still be some delays in the area.
One female in her 50s has been transported to hospital.
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines
- SIU investigating fatal shooting of 26-year-old-man in Brampton
- Brampton cemeteries will soon be closed
- City of Brampton requesting help from foreign-trained doctors amid COVID-19 pandemic