Traffic Delays in Downtown Brampton
If you’re driving through downtown Brampton tonight you may run into some backups.
Peel Regional Police say a call came in at 5:49 p.m. about a woman who needed medical assistance near Theatre Lane and Main Street.
Northbound lanes were blocked at the intersection temporarily.
There may still be some delays in the area.
One female in her 50s has been transported to hospital.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths