Traffic Light Damage Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
Police are advising residents to expect delays at a major intersection in Brampton.
Shortly before 2:00 p.m., Peel police announced that the Hwy 50 and Steeles intersection is backed up due to light standard damage.
Crews are on scene.
Police say there is currently no westbound turn onto Steeles from Hwy 50.
Police also say power in the intersection will be down for an unknown amount of time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
- Your Water Bill Might Skyrocket in Brampton Due to Doug Ford Policies Soon
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out in Brampton After Vehicle Hits Pole
- Police Seeking to Identify Three Robbery Suspects in Brampton
- UPDATE: Five Year Old Child Located
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Major Intersection After Collision in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Avoid Intersection in Brampton
- Crash at Major Intersection Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision at Major Intersection Causing Delays in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton