Traffic Lights Reportedly Out in Brampton After Vehicle Hits Pole
Traffic lights are reportedly out in Brampton after a vehicle allegedly hit a pole.
According to police, the incident occurred at Williams Parkway and McLaughlin Road.
Police received reports that a vehicle hit a pole and lights may be malfunctioning as a result.
At this time, it is unknown whether there are any injuries.
Delays in the area are to be expected.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE: As a result of the collision, Williams Parkway has been closed down at Vodden as well as eastbound at McGlaughlin Road.
According to police, one of the traffic light poles has been knocked down and traffic lights are out. Police say one driver is going to local hospital as a precaution.
People are encouraged to use alternate routes.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts