Traffic Moving Slowly Following Collision in Brampton
Traffic is moving slowly following a collision in Brampton.
According to police, the collision occurred in the area of Sandalwood (westbound approaching Royal Palm Drive).
Police are on scene, and no injuries have been reported at this time.
However, police, as mentioned, say that traffic is moving slowly, and that Sandalwood westbound approaching Royal Palm Drive is down to one lane.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton