TRAFFIC: Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocks Lanes on 410 in Brampton
The wintery conditions might have led to a few morning collisions that caused delays for commuters.
Earlier this morning, the OPP announced that a collision involving multiple vehicles and a tractor trailier occurred on the southbound 410 just south of Queen Street.
All lanes were blocked initially, but the left lane is open now.
There might be lingering delays, so you might still want to avoid the area.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Delays on Highway 410 Southbound Due To Collision In Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocks Lanes on Highway 407 in Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Following Collision On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton
- Multi-Vehicle Collision On Highway 410 Northbound Causing Delays
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision