TRAFFIC: Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocks Lanes on 410 in Brampton
The wintery conditions might have led to a few morning collisions that caused delays for commuters.
Earlier this morning, the OPP announced that a collision involving multiple vehicles and a tractor trailier occurred on the southbound 410 just south of Queen Street.
All lanes were blocked initially, but the left lane is open now.
There might be lingering delays, so you might still want to avoid the area.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Fire department responding to a fire in Brampton
- Delays on Highway 410 Southbound Due To Collision In Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocks Lanes on Highway 407 in Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Following Collision On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton
- Multi-Vehicle Collision On Highway 410 Northbound Causing Delays
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision