TRAFFIC: Multiple Collisions at Brampton Intersections
Peel Police are advising residents to avoid the areas of couple collisions that have taken place this Tuesday morning.
The first took place shortly after 7:00 a.m., just north of McLaughlin Road north of Flowertown Ave. North and south lanes are blocked between Flowertown and Holtby. Unknown injuries at this time.
The second collision took place around 8:00 a.m. at HWY 50. just north of Rutherford Road. One lane is open northbound and southbound. Injuries are reported to be minor
Again, you are asked to avoid these areas if possible until the collisions have been cleared. We’ll keep you posted with updates.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24