TRAFFIC: Multiple Collisions at Brampton Intersections
Peel Police are advising residents to avoid the areas of couple collisions that have taken place this Tuesday morning.
The first took place shortly after 7:00 a.m., just north of McLaughlin Road north of Flowertown Ave. North and south lanes are blocked between Flowertown and Holtby. Unknown injuries at this time.
The second collision took place around 8:00 a.m. at HWY 50. just north of Rutherford Road. One lane is open northbound and southbound. Injuries are reported to be minor
Again, you are asked to avoid these areas if possible until the collisions have been cleared. We’ll keep you posted with updates.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines