TRAFFIC: Multiple Collisions at Brampton Intersections
Peel Police are advising residents to avoid the areas of couple collisions that have taken place this Tuesday morning.
The first took place shortly after 7:00 a.m., just north of McLaughlin Road north of Flowertown Ave. North and south lanes are blocked between Flowertown and Holtby. Unknown injuries at this time.
The second collision took place around 8:00 a.m. at HWY 50. just north of Rutherford Road. One lane is open northbound and southbound. Injuries are reported to be minor
Again, you are asked to avoid these areas if possible until the collisions have been cleared. We’ll keep you posted with updates.
- Major weather statement in effect for Brampton
- 5 Worst McDonald's Locations in Brampton
- All eastbound lanes of 407 closed at Mississauga Road in Brampton
- UPDATE: Coach's Corner host Ron MacLean apologizes for Don Cherry's controversial remarks
- SIU investigating after police attend disturbance call in Brampton