Traffic Stop Leads to Multiple Charges in Brampton
A traffic stop in Brampton has lead to multiple charges.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt said a routine traffic stop for a cell phone violation led to multiple, unrelated charges being laid against a 20-year-old Brampton man.
The stop, which took place on the 410 at Sandalwood Parkway, led to Daniel Yeboah being charged with distracted driving, not having insurance and possession of illicit cannabis for the purpose of selling.
Traffic stop for a cell phone violation - #Hwy410 at Sandalwood Parkway, #Brampton— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) March 18, 2019
Daniel YEBOAH, 20 - Brampton charged with:
Distracted driving, no insurance, possess excess illicit Cannabis for purpose of selling #PutDownThePhone pic.twitter.com/kpKtboXZoZ
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Loaded Firearm Located During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Brampton Man Charged After Guns and Drugs Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop
- Three charged after traffic stop leads to drug seizure in Brampton
- Traffic Stop Leads to Several Charges and Arrest of Brampton Man
- Police Stop School Bus Driver for Allegedly Using Cell Phone While Driving