Traffic Stop Leads to Multiple Charges in Brampton
A traffic stop in Brampton has lead to multiple charges.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt said a routine traffic stop for a cell phone violation led to multiple, unrelated charges being laid against a 20-year-old Brampton man.
The stop, which took place on the 410 at Sandalwood Parkway, led to Daniel Yeboah being charged with distracted driving, not having insurance and possession of illicit cannabis for the purpose of selling.
Traffic stop for a cell phone violation - #Hwy410 at Sandalwood Parkway, #Brampton— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) March 18, 2019
Daniel YEBOAH, 20 - Brampton charged with:
Distracted driving, no insurance, possess excess illicit Cannabis for purpose of selling #PutDownThePhone pic.twitter.com/kpKtboXZoZ
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Loaded Firearm Located During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Brampton Man Charged After Guns and Drugs Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop
- Traffic Stop Leads to Several Charges and Arrest of Brampton Man
- Police Stop School Bus Driver for Allegedly Using Cell Phone While Driving
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton