Transport Truck Collision Leads to Oil Spill in Brampton
A collision between two transport trucks has prompted an oil spill in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that the trucks collided on Highway 50, south of Coleraine Drive. The crash has resulted in a large oil spill.
Northbound lanes are currently closed from Castlemore.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- City of Brampton issues eight physical distancing fines