Trendy exotic restaurant expanding into Brampton
Brampton’s food scene is one of the most diverse in Canada and it’s getting bigger and broader each and every year.
Fortunately for fans of authentic Tibetan, Nepalese and Indian cuisine, a popular—and growing—restaurant brand just opened a new location in our city.
Karma’s Kitchen, a restaurant that operates another location in Toronto (on 1411 Gerrard St East, to be precise) as well as a food truck, just opened up at 10 Pannahill Drive. Located near Asian Food Centre and many Brampton schools, the restaurant aims to cater to a diverse group of people.
According to the restaurant, they offer food that dates back for centuries and derives from the “roof of the world” also known as Tibet as well as the Himalayan ranges of Nepal.
The new Brampton location will be branded as Karma’s Momo (which is dumpling in Tibetan).
The restaurant, which opened on October 9, offers international cuisines in a family-friendly environment.
“When you visit Karma’s Kitchen, you are not just a guest, we treat you as a family,” says the owners on their website.
View this post on Instagram
Current craving look something like this: SG3 - Beef Chilli Sizzler? Come appease the craving at Karma’s Kitchen, 1411 Gerrard St. East, Toronto. Large hungry groups, please call ahead: 647-345-2762. Full menu: http://www.karmaskitchen.ca. #Toronto #gerrardindiabazaar #secretrecipe #recipe #momo #dumplings #beef #chilli #tibet #tea #greentea #vegetarian #dessert #nepal #food #cuisine #catering #foodtruck #karmaskitchento
The resto serves fresh food and 100 per cent halal meat. It also offers catering for any occasion, so diners can contact them if they need a delicious meal for eight to over a hundred people. They feature healthy and delicious choices for any time of the day.
As far as food goes, the menu boasts crispy cauliflower, onions rings, potato chilli, vegetable spring rolls, chicken skewers, bread/roti, tingmo/ steamed buns, rice and variety of soups including hot and sour, sweet corn, shrimp Thai and beef. Of course, the place also features many different momos (dumplings) such as chilli momo, veggie momo, chicken momo and beef momo.
If you are not in the mood to eat at the joint, they also offer takeout and are even on Skip the Dishes.
Will you be checking out Karma’s Momo soon?
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- A Homemade Dumplings Restaurant Just Opened in Brampton
- A Popular Catering Service Now Has A Takeout Restaurant In Brampton
- Popular Toronto Mexican Restaurant To Open Second Location In Brampton Soon
- A New Mughlai And Hakka Chinese Joint Just Opened Its Doors In Brampton
- New Indian Fast Food Restaurant Opens in Brampton