Trick-or-Treating Event Coming to Brampton Before Halloween
If you are or have a kid who loves candy, Halloween is coming twice this year!
The Downtown Brampton BIA is hosting a free trick-or-treating event all across downtown Brampton on Saturday, October 27, 2018, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
The festive event is set to take place across downtown Brampton, with severa participating businesses.
In 2017, more than 30 businesses gave out candy to trick-or-treaters for this pre-Halloween event, so you can bet that this year, it’s going to be huge, and there's going to be a lot of candy.
Businesses are encouraged to dress up, and this is a good chance to show off your costume a few days early, or come up with another costume.
The BIA typically hands out maps of the event to know which businesses are participating.
Last year, participating businesses included DasBrezelHaus in McArter Lane and the ever-popular Dolcezza Cakes on Main Street. Vivian Lane was amassed with free treat bag decorating stations for kids, as well.
We’ll keep you posted on what’s happening for Halloween in Brampton!
Check out the event’s Facebook page here.
- Brampton man charged after four pedestrians struck in multi-vehicle crash
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
- 96 year old Brampton man charged with two counts of sexual assault
- Another Commercial Development Is Coming To Brampton
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter