Truck Crash Causing Major Delays on 410 in Brampton
A collision involving a transport truck is causing significant delays on the 410 in Brampton.
The OPP recently announced that a truck is blocking the southbound on ramp from westbound Steeles.
Early reports from witnesses indicate that the truck has rolled over.
Emergency crews are on scene.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga