Truck Falls Into Ditch Following Collision On Highway 410 Southbound
There has been a collision on Highway 410 southbound.
The incident occurred on Highway 410 southbound south of Courtney Park Drive.
According to Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, there were two vehicles involved including one truck that has tipped over to its side. There have been minor injuries to the drivers of the truck.
The right lane is blocked due to cleanup causing delays in the area.
The OPP have yet to state what happened.
More updates to come.
UPDATE: Lane will be closed for another four to five hours.
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Residential fire closes parts of Brampton neighbourhood
- Police searching for two suspects associated with a robbery in Brampton
- City of Brampton announces park closures amid COVID-19 pandemic
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410
- Lane Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound Due To Collision In Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Following Collision On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton
- VIDEO: Transport Truck Rollover Causing Highway Delays
- Delays on Highway 410 Southbound Due To Collision In Brampton