Truck Falls Into Ditch Following Collision On Highway 410 Southbound
There has been a collision on Highway 410 southbound.
The incident occurred on Highway 410 southbound south of Courtney Park Drive.
According to Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, there were two vehicles involved including one truck that has tipped over to its side. There have been minor injuries to the drivers of the truck.
The right lane is blocked due to cleanup causing delays in the area.
The OPP have yet to state what happened.
More updates to come.
UPDATE: Lane will be closed for another four to five hours.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410
- Lane Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound Due To Collision In Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Following Collision On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton
- VIDEO: Transport Truck Rollover Causing Highway Delays
- Delays on Highway 410 Southbound Due To Collision In Brampton