TTC Metropasses Will Soon be Discontinued
It's out with the old and in with the new.
TTC Metropasses will soon be discontinued and replaced by monthly passes.
According to the TTC website, "The only difference between a TTC monthly pass on PRESTO and a Metropass is that you need to tap your PRESTO card on a card reader instead of showing it to a collector, operator, Transit Fare Inspector, or swiping it on a fare gate."
Monthly passes can be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart locations, PRESTO Fare Vending Machines, select TTC subway station entrances, and online.
Monthly passes are available for purchase from the last eight days of the month until five days after the start of a new month.
Metropasses will officially be discontinued as of Dec. 31, 2018.
For more information visit the TTC website.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown Issues Statement Following Death of 11 Year Old Girl