TTC Metropasses Will Soon be Discontinued
It's out with the old and in with the new.
TTC Metropasses will soon be discontinued and replaced by monthly passes.
According to the TTC website, "The only difference between a TTC monthly pass on PRESTO and a Metropass is that you need to tap your PRESTO card on a card reader instead of showing it to a collector, operator, Transit Fare Inspector, or swiping it on a fare gate."
Monthly passes can be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart locations, PRESTO Fare Vending Machines, select TTC subway station entrances, and online.
Monthly passes are available for purchase from the last eight days of the month until five days after the start of a new month.
Metropasses will officially be discontinued as of Dec. 31, 2018.
For more information visit the TTC website.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- Two Brampton men charged in massive firearm-related investigation
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- 5 Amazing Places for a Girls' Weekend Getaway Outside Brampton