TTC Metropasses Will Soon be Discontinued
It's out with the old and in with the new.
TTC Metropasses will soon be discontinued and replaced by monthly passes.
According to the TTC website, "The only difference between a TTC monthly pass on PRESTO and a Metropass is that you need to tap your PRESTO card on a card reader instead of showing it to a collector, operator, Transit Fare Inspector, or swiping it on a fare gate."
Monthly passes can be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart locations, PRESTO Fare Vending Machines, select TTC subway station entrances, and online.
Monthly passes are available for purchase from the last eight days of the month until five days after the start of a new month.
Metropasses will officially be discontinued as of Dec. 31, 2018.
For more information visit the TTC website.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton