Two 15-year-old boys from Brampton arrested for robbery
Central Robbery Bureau investigators have made two arrests in connection to a pair of robberies that occurred in September in Brampton.
On September 5, two men entered a fast-food restaurant at Torbram Road and Queen Street East in Brampton at approximately 10:30 p.m. brandishing a handgun. They proceeded to steal some items from the store and then fled on foot.
Later, on September 20, a Brampton resident was unloading groceries from her vehicle near McLaughlin Road North and Flowertown Avenue when two men approached her with a gun and demanded her car keys. The suspects then fled the scene in the victim's stolen vehicle.
On September 24, members of the Central Robbery Bureau arrested and charged two 15-year-old boys with five criminal offences each including two counts of robbery.
Due to the Youth Criminal Justice Act, the identities of the two boys can't be disclosed at this time.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to contact Peel investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or by visiting their website.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down