Two Arrested After Suspected Cocaine Found in Interesting Item at Pearson Airport
Two travellers were arrested after a seizure of cocaine at Pearson Airport recently.
"During the examination, officers discovered the individuals each had six containers, declared as coffee, in their luggage," said CBSA in a recent statement.
According to CBSA, the officers opened the "coffee" containers and found a white powder that tested positive as suspected cocaine.
CBSA says over seven kilograms of the substance was seized, and the individuals were subsequently arrested.
Both the suspected cocaine and the travellers have been turned over to the RCMP.
Photo courtesy of CBSA handout
- 18-Year-Old Killed In Highway Shooting In Brampton
- Police Responding to Robbery at Gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 25-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- A Lot of Cocaine Found in Very Creative Spot at Pearson Airport
- Police Hunt Suspect After Huge Amount of Drugs Found at Pearson Airport
- Two Brampton Men Arrested for Importing Drugs
- Dog Saves Canadians from Bug-Infested Statues at Pearson Airport
- Peel Man Arrested in Connection with Pearson Airport-Located Drug Ring