Two Arrested After Suspected Cocaine Found in Interesting Item at Pearson Airport
Two travellers were arrested after a seizure of cocaine at Pearson Airport recently.
"During the examination, officers discovered the individuals each had six containers, declared as coffee, in their luggage," said CBSA in a recent statement.
According to CBSA, the officers opened the "coffee" containers and found a white powder that tested positive as suspected cocaine.
CBSA says over seven kilograms of the substance was seized, and the individuals were subsequently arrested.
Both the suspected cocaine and the travellers have been turned over to the RCMP.
Photo courtesy of CBSA handout
- A Lot of Cocaine Found in Very Creative Spot at Pearson Airport
- Police Hunt Suspect After Huge Amount of Drugs Found at Pearson Airport
- Largest firearm seizure on record reported at Pearson Airport
- Two Brampton Men Arrested for Importing Drugs
- Dog Saves Canadians from Bug-Infested Statues at Pearson Airport