Two Arrested for First Degree Murder in Brampton
Police have arrested two people following a homicide in Brampton.
On Thursday, June 21 at 4:43 a.m., police responded to reports of a shooting at a residence on Martree Crescent, north of Williams Parkway at Kennedy Road.
Officers arrived and located a male victim with no vital signs, who later succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim was identified as 21 year old Brampton man Brandon Hall.
On Friday, November 2, investigators executed multiple search warrants and arrested two males from the Brampton area.
Evan Wright, 19 and Philip Fitzpatrick, 21 are charged with first degree murder. They are scheduled for a court appearance on Saturday, November 3.
Police say this is the 13th homicide of the year in Peel.
Anyone with further information related to this investigation is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Police Identify Victim in Fatal Brampton Shooting
- Police Arrest Two Men in Connection With Brampton Murder
- Man Arrested in Homicide Investigation in Brampton
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Brampton Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with Murder Investigation