Two Arrested for First Degree Murder in Brampton
Police have arrested two people following a homicide in Brampton.
On Thursday, June 21 at 4:43 a.m., police responded to reports of a shooting at a residence on Martree Crescent, north of Williams Parkway at Kennedy Road.
Officers arrived and located a male victim with no vital signs, who later succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The victim was identified as 21 year old Brampton man Brandon Hall.
On Friday, November 2, investigators executed multiple search warrants and arrested two males from the Brampton area.
Evan Wright, 19 and Philip Fitzpatrick, 21 are charged with first degree murder. They are scheduled for a court appearance on Saturday, November 3.
Police say this is the 13th homicide of the year in Peel.
Anyone with further information related to this investigation is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Police looking for missing 12 year old from Brampton