Two Arrested for Murder at Brampton Nightclub
Police have made two arrests in their investigation into a homicide that took place in Brampton.
Around 2:50 a.m. on April 15, 2017, officers responded to a shooting at Masta's Lounge nightclub on Orenda Road.
Police located a male suffering from obvious signs of trauma, who succumbed to his injuries at the scene.
The victim was identified as 23 year old GTA resident Jordan Buchner (pictured above).
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018, police arrested Brampton man Jermaine Smith (29). He is charged with second degree murder.
Police also arrested 32 year old Brampton man Adrian Roberts, who is charged with accessory after the fact to murder and firearms offences.
Both men are set to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Wednesday, June 20.
Anyone with further information relating to this investigation is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- VIDEO: Innocent Victim of Mass Malton Shooting Identified by Friends
- SIU Investigating Police Involvement in Brampton Shooting
- Police Offering Massive Reward in Brampton Nightclub Fatal Shooting Investigation
- Two Arrested for First Degree Murder in Brampton
- Brampton Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with Murder Investigation
- 20 Year Old Male Charged with First Degree Murder
- Man Arrested in Homicide Investigation in Brampton