Two Brampton Citizens Charged with Possession of Firearm and Drugs
Police have arrested and charged two Brampton citizens after conducting a search of their vehicle at Trinity Common Mall on October 18.
According to the police report, a loaded .38 calibre firearm was found in the vehicle as well as drugs - more specifically, marijuana and cocaine.
Mark Peters and Laverne McPherson, both 19, were arrested on several charges. They appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton for their bail hearings on October 19.
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Brampton
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World