Two Brampton Men Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicles and Drug Possession
Three men, including two from Brampton, have been arrested in connection with drug possession and vehicle theft charges.
On Saturday, April 1, officers visited a location on Dixon Road near Carlingview Drive in Toronto as part of an investigation. When officers arrived, three male suspects were allegedly found to be in possession of two vehicles that had been stolen from the Peel area. Police also discovered a stolen license plate, as well as methamphetamine and heroin.
Thirty-eight year old Brampton man Maninderjit Singh Dhindsa and 34-year-old Brampton man Davinder Gill were arrested and charged with three counts of possession of property obtained by crime and possession of a controlled substance. Dhindsa was also charged with breaching a probation order.
Police also arrested 25-year-old Toronto man Lakhwinder Singh. He is facing the same charges as Gill.
All three men were held for a bail hearing on Sunday, April 2.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Multiple Teens Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicle Investigation in Brampton
- Suspects Charged After Ramming Police Vehicles in Brampton
- Two Brampton Men Sleeping Inside Stolen Car Get Arrested
- Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Possession of Semi-Automatic Handgun