Two Brampton Residents Enjoying Big Group Lotto Win
Two Brampton residents are a little bit richer following a group lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated a group of 13 from southern Ontario for winning a $140,371.60 prize in the August 10, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
The group members are:
Dave Smith of Mississauga
Carmela Caputo of Woodbridge
Debra Jackson of Bolton
Donovan Gordon of Woodbridge
Joseph Sammut of Mississauga
Kalpana Bhardwaj of Hamilton
Karen Cannata of Toronto
Kimberley Brolley of Weston
Kuldip Singh of Brampton
Lily Del Franco of Toronto
Marcia Cawley-Lewis of Toronto
Mike Smith of Brampton
Satbir Sidhu-Thomas of Toronto
Photo (L to R): Debra, Donovan, Kalpana, Kimberly, Dave, Kuldip, Marcia, Mike
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto MAX players have won over $4.5 billion, including 60 jackpot wins and 511 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Central Parkway in Mississauga.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford