Two Brampton Residents Win Massive Lotto Prizes
It looks like Christmas has come early for two lucky Brampton residents.
Daniel Malcolm of Brampton has won $50,000 prize in the November 24 Lotto 6/49 Super Draw.
The Lotto 6/49 Super Draw offered 50 Guaranteed Prize Draws of $50,000 in addition to the main jackpot and the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize Draw. Malcolm also won $2 on another Encore selection, bringing his total winnings to $50,002.
The second winner is Otto Cull of Brampton after winning a $1 million Maxmillions prize in the November 30 Lotto Max draw.
"I enjoy playing Lotto Max, Lotto 6/49 and Lottario," Cull, a 74-year old retired machine shop worker, said while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to pick up his winnings. "This is my first big win - I play the same numbers every week!"
He validated his ticket and got the surprise of a lifetime. "It hasn't set in yet," he laughed. "But it's so nice to win!"
The married father of three, with a grandchild on the way, plans on giving his kids "a nice chunk of change" and buying a condo. "It's just amazing!", Cull said.
Photos courtesy of OLG
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases