Two Brampton Schools are in Hold and Secure
At least two Brampton schools are in a 'hold and secure' on Tuesday, say Peel police.
Officers are investigating after a vehicle was stolen, leading to three arrests.
The male driver is still at large.
Police dogs are hunting the suspect near Richvale Dr. and Cheviot Cres. — that’s in the Kennedy Rd. N. and Bovaird Dr. E. area.
The hold and secure went into effect around 8:50 a.m. and affects the following schools: Notre Dame and St. Agnes.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted as of 9:20 a.m. Anyone with information is asked to phone the 22 Division criminal investigation bureau at 905-453-3311 ext. 2233.
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Brampton Schools Under Hold and Secure as Police Search for Possible Armed Suspect
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Brampton Schools are in Hold and Secure
- Brampton Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Suspicious Male
- UPDATED: Schools in Hold and Secure After Possible Stabbing in Brampton