Two Collisions at Busy Intersections Causing Delays in Brampton
by Ashley Newport on July 10, 2017
Two collisions are causing delays in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that two crashs occurred at major intersections. The first occurred at Hwy 50 and Queen Street and the second at Dixie and Steeles.
Expect delays in the area.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Brampton to build new multi-family residential building
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- CANADA VOTES: Which party has the best plan to make life more affordable?