Two Collisions at Busy Intersections Causing Delays in Brampton
by Ashley Newport on July 10, 2017
Two collisions are causing delays in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that two crashs occurred at major intersections. The first occurred at Hwy 50 and Queen Street and the second at Dixie and Steeles.
Expect delays in the area.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions
- Police investigating gas station robbery in Brampton