Two Collisions at Busy Intersections Causing Delays in Brampton
by Ashley Newport on July 10, 2017
Two collisions are causing delays in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that two crashs occurred at major intersections. The first occurred at Hwy 50 and Queen Street and the second at Dixie and Steeles.
Expect delays in the area.
- Man Charged After Police Locate Loaded Firearm in Brampton
- Police And Fire Department Responding To Gas Leak At Brampton Plaza
- Massive Auto Group Starts Construction of Luxury Dealership in Brampton
- Ontario Government Announces Results of 'Voluntary Layoff' Program
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade