Two Collisions at Busy Intersections Causing Delays in Brampton
by Ashley Newport on July 10, 2017
Two collisions are causing delays in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that two crashs occurred at major intersections. The first occurred at Hwy 50 and Queen Street and the second at Dixie and Steeles.
Expect delays in the area.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Man Wanted for Attempted Murder and Firearms Offences in Brampton
- Vigil To Be Held In Brampton For Slain 11-Year-Old Girl
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents