Two Collisions Causing Delays in Brampton
Police have reported two more collisions tonight in Brampton.
Police reported a two-vehicle collision at Bovaird Drive East and Great Lakes Drive around 8 p.m.
Police reported another two-vehicle collision at Highway 50 and Fogal Road at 8:26 p.m.
Minor injuries were reported at both incidents.
No road closures have been reported, however there may be delays.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Two Separate Collisions Causing Major Delays in Brampton
- Two Collisions Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
- Peel Police on Scene at Multiple Brampton Locations Following Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Recent Collision Causing Delays on Major Brampton Road
- Collision Involving Police Vehicle Just Reported in Brampton