Two Collisions Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
Police have reported two separate collisions that are causing delays this afternoon in Brampton.
The first collision was reported around 2:00 p.m. in the area of Humberwest Parkway and Cottrelle Boulevard. Minor injuries have resulted.
The second was reported a few minutes later in the area of Queen Street East and Chrysler Drive. Injuries are currently unknown.
Drivers should avoid these areas if possible.
UPDATE: Third collision at Queen and Beech Street. Drivers are asked to drive carefully around delays and construction equipment in the area.
- Two Injured After Truck Collides with Brampton Transit Bus
- Emergency Crews Responding to Backyard Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Man For Impaired Driving In Brampton
- Peel PC MPPs State The Peel District School Board Is Releasing False Information
- A Brampton Student is Looking For Help to Attend Harvard In An Interesting Way