Two Drivers Caught Travelling at Ludicrous Speeds in Brampton
Police are advising motorists to slow down after two drivers were caught travelling at excessive speeds in Brampton.
Peel police say one 18-year-old Brampton man was allegedly clocked at 144 km/h in an 80 km/h zone.
Shortly after that, another driver was allegedly caught travelling at 142 km/h down the same stretch. Police say the second driver is a 33-year-old man from Bolton.
Police say the exact location of the stop cannot be disclosed at this time.
“Speeding kills, please slow down,” police said on Twitter.
Driver #1 was traveling at 144 km/h in a 80 km/h zone in #Brampton. Driver:18 year-old man from Brampton.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) April 3, 2019
Cleared the traffic stop at the exact location and another driver was caught traveling at 142 km/h. Driver: 33 year-old man from Bolton. Speeding kills, please slow down. pic.twitter.com/IMFUsQAM4Y
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton