Two Drivers Caught Travelling at Ludicrous Speeds in Brampton
Police are advising motorists to slow down after two drivers were caught travelling at excessive speeds in Brampton.
Peel police say one 18-year-old Brampton man was allegedly clocked at 144 km/h in an 80 km/h zone.
Shortly after that, another driver was allegedly caught travelling at 142 km/h down the same stretch. Police say the second driver is a 33-year-old man from Bolton.
Police say the exact location of the stop cannot be disclosed at this time.
“Speeding kills, please slow down,” police said on Twitter.
Driver #1 was traveling at 144 km/h in a 80 km/h zone in #Brampton. Driver:18 year-old man from Brampton.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) April 3, 2019
Cleared the traffic stop at the exact location and another driver was caught traveling at 142 km/h. Driver: 33 year-old man from Bolton. Speeding kills, please slow down. pic.twitter.com/IMFUsQAM4Y
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28