Two Early Morning Crashes Reported in Brampton
Peel police are responding to two crashes in Brampton on Tuesday morning.
A two-car crash took place near Hwy. 50 and Castle Oaks.
Officers are also in the Bovaird Dr. E. and Torbram Rd. area.
As of 7 a.m., there are no road closures and minor injuries are reported in both incidents.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- Minor Injuries Reported After Crash in Brampton
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Two Men Injured After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
- Peel Police Cruiser Involved in Crash Near Major Brampton Intersections
- 'Over 400 crashes in 24 hrs' reported by OPP during snowfall