Two Injured in Collision at Major Brampton Intersection
A vehicle collision took place overnight in Brampton.
Police got a call at 2:22 a.m. regarding an accident in the area of Bramalea Road at Steeles Avenue East.
A driver and passenger were injured in the crash. One person has been taken to a trauma centre.
Northbound roads and the westbound left turning lane are closed as police investigate the incident.
Drivers should avoid the area for now.
- Passenger in Trauma Centre After Crash Near Major Brampton Intersection
- UPDATE: One Year Old Child Injured in Brampton Collision
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Major Road Blocked Off After Vehicle Accident in Brampton
- One Dead, Two Seriously Injured in Brampton Collision