Two Injured in Stabbing in Brampton
Two people have been hospitalized following an attack this afternoon.
Police received a call at 6:28 p.m. for a stabbing in the area of Remembrance Road and McLaughlin.
Two female victims were taken to local hospital, police say. Their injuries are not life-threatening.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario