Two Major Brampton Skating Rinks Closed Due to Weather
Two skating rinks in Brampton are temporarily closed due to the inclement weather.
Shortly before 11:30 a.m., the city of Brampton announced that the Gage Park and Mount Pleasant skating rinks have been temporarily closed as a result of the weather.
The city will let residents know when it’s safe to use the rinks again.
Weather has temporarily closed Gage Park and Mount Pleasant skating rinks. Updates will be provided when they reopen.— City of Brampton (@CityBrampton) January 3, 2017
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer