Two Major Brampton Skating Rinks Closed Due to Weather
Two skating rinks in Brampton are temporarily closed due to the inclement weather.
Shortly before 11:30 a.m., the city of Brampton announced that the Gage Park and Mount Pleasant skating rinks have been temporarily closed as a result of the weather.
The city will let residents know when it’s safe to use the rinks again.
Weather has temporarily closed Gage Park and Mount Pleasant skating rinks. Updates will be provided when they reopen.— City of Brampton (@CityBrampton) January 3, 2017
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton