Two Massive Lottery Prize Tickets Sold in Brampton
Brampton’s no stranger to huge lottery wins, and it looks like we have a couple more of them following the recent Lotto Max draw on Friday, October 26.
According to OLG, of the 36 winning tickets sold across the country, 20 were sold in Ontario.
In Brampton specifically, two Maxmillions tickets, each worth $1,000,000, were sold.
The full ticket list for Ontario winnings is below:
- 11 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Brampton (2 tickets), the Brantford area, the Hamilton area, Kitchener, Mississauga, Oakville, Ottawa, the Ottawa area, Sudbury and the Thornhill area.
- 6 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $500,000 each, were sold in Barrie, Brockville, Mississauga, Sudbury and Toronto (2 tickets).
- 3 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold in Ottawa, the Thornhill area and Toronto.
- 1 second prize, worth $510,938.70, was sold in Mississauga.
- 3 ENCORE prizes, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Ajax, Hamilton, St. Catharines and the Woodstock area.
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28