Two Massive Lottery Prize Tickets Sold in Brampton
Brampton’s no stranger to huge lottery wins, and it looks like we have a couple more of them following the recent Lotto Max draw on Friday, October 26.
According to OLG, of the 36 winning tickets sold across the country, 20 were sold in Ontario.
In Brampton specifically, two Maxmillions tickets, each worth $1,000,000, were sold.
The full ticket list for Ontario winnings is below:
- 11 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Brampton (2 tickets), the Brantford area, the Hamilton area, Kitchener, Mississauga, Oakville, Ottawa, the Ottawa area, Sudbury and the Thornhill area.
- 6 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $500,000 each, were sold in Barrie, Brockville, Mississauga, Sudbury and Toronto (2 tickets).
- 3 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold in Ottawa, the Thornhill area and Toronto.
- 1 second prize, worth $510,938.70, was sold in Mississauga.
- 3 ENCORE prizes, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Ajax, Hamilton, St. Catharines and the Woodstock area.
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton asks all city employees to be tested for COVID-19