Two Massive Winning Lotto Tickets Sold in Brampton
Check those tickets, Brampton residents!
Following the recent Lotto Max draw on Friday, June 1, OLG states that there are quite a few lucky winners in Ontario.
One ticket worth $500,000, and another worth $333,333.40, were both sold in the Brampton area.
OLG has provided an extensive list of the winning tickets and their locations across the province:
- 11 Maxmillions prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Markham, the Owen Sound area, Ottawa, Toronto (3 tickets), Mississauga, the Sault Ste Marie area, Sarnia, Kitchener and Sudbury.
- 6 Maxmillions prizes, worth $500,000 each, were sold in the Brampton area, Richmond Hill, the Thunder Bayarea, Sault Ste. Marie, Toronto and the Sault Ste. Marie area.
- 2 Maxmillions prizes, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold in the Ottawa and the Brampton area.
- 1 Encore ticket, worth $1,000,000 was sold in the Newmarket area.
- 2 Encore tickets worth $100,000 each, were sold in Toronto, London and Pembroke.
Congrats to all the lucky winners!