Two Men Injured After Early Morning Stabbing in Brampton
Two men ended up in hospital following an early morning stabbing incident in Brampton.
Peel police Const. Harinder Sohi said police received a call regarding the incident arounf 2:00 a.m. on Wednesday morning.
According to police, two male victims were stabbed in the Goreway Drive and Queen Street area.
Before police arrived on scene, one victim—a Brampton male in his 20s—drove to himself to the hospital and was treated for non-life threatening injuries. Officers located the second victim, also in his 20s, in the Queen and Torbram area and he was subsequently transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police say the suspects are described as four or five South Asian males in their early 20s.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores